Politechnika Lubelska

Politechnika Lubelska is an engineering university in Lublin, Poland. Originally established as an Evening Engineering School in 1953, it was promoted to High Engineering School in 1965, and the current Lublin University of Technology in 1977. The first faculty was that of mechanical engineering in 1953, followed by the faculties of electrical engineering in 1963, and building engineering one year later. The latter was transformed into civil and sanitary engineering in 1989, and building and architecture in 2009. The faculty of management and fundamentals of technology was created in 1988, and split in two in 2007. Finally, the faculty of environmental engineering was added in 2004. Politechnika Lubelska currently has around 11,000 students.

Country: 
PL Poland